- Powder Reduction / Annealing
High efficiency with optimum utilization of fed energy and reliability in continuous operation characterize this furnace as an economic and promising investment in addition to its technical and technological features.
The Furnace is available in variety of standard sizes and can be customized as per your actual requirement.
- Rigid and durable construction due to better reinforcement by rolled structural steel.
- Furnace provided with high alumina refractory material for higher thermal efficiency.
- H2 + N2 or H2 atmosphere can be used.
- Provision of heating & indirect cooling in controlled atmosphere.
- The sub-division of furnace in to de-waxing, heating & soaking zones assures consistent results & reliable performance.
- Freely radiating heating elements designed at lower surface loading delivers longer life.
- Very low maintenance required in long run.
- Casted Muffle
- S.S 310 Muffle
Type of Drive:
- Pusher Mechanism
- Conveyor Mechanism
- Bronze, Copper and Iron Sintered Parts